What's So Special About the Cookie???

Kellerman Cookies are a soft, thick cookie made with all natural ingredients (butter, eggs, sugar, vanilla, baking powder, flour, salt) and topped with homemade marshmallow fondant. Cookie flavors are simple and delicious: Original Sugar, Chocolate and Lemon. Each is hand decorated. Hope you enjoy my blog, come back often to see our newest creations.

Tuesday, July 5, 2011




HAPPY FOURTH OF JULY

We had a great time at the lake with family and friends for the last few days. Before we finished packing, I made a batch of my favorite cookies, the Rolled Sugar Cookie topped with Marshmallow Fondant and Sugar Sprinkles. One of my kids thought the ratio of cookie to fondant was off a little bit, thinking there should be about a 1:1 ratio since she LOVES the taste of the fondant. Everyone else thought they were just about right. There were none to bring home from the weekend so I think the rest of the gang was correct. Next batch, I'll make Mary Beth her special cookies with as much fondant as cookie. Hope everyone had a good 4th. God Bless America!

3 comments:

  1. As long as I get to eat all the fondant scraps I'm happy with whatever the cookie ratio is! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. They taste as good as they look! I love that I can see all of your beautiful creations.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am eagerly awaiting pictures from your cookie demo last night...! Can you FB me your recipe so i can test out my mixer? : )

    ReplyDelete