What's So Special About the Cookie???

Kellerman Cookies are a soft, thick cookie made with all natural ingredients (butter, eggs, sugar, vanilla, baking powder, flour, salt) and topped with homemade marshmallow fondant. Cookie flavors are simple and delicious: Original Sugar, Chocolate and Lemon. Each is hand decorated. Hope you enjoy my blog, come back often to see our newest creations.

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Cookies on a Stick!

Cactus with Flower

Blue/Green Inlaid Flower

Cookie on a Stick with flower accent!

Cookie with Flower on a Stick


A couple of new designs were tried out this weekend at a family cookout Saturday night. Our niece was visiting from Arizona and so I thought I'd try my hand at Cactus and Flowers on a stick.  I think they turned out very cute and as always, they were quickly devoured.







2 comments:

  1. Cactus is super cute! I really like the inlaid flowers too...very fancy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are so cute!! I'm proud of you thinking of all those designs solo-Very impressed!

    ReplyDelete