What's So Special About the Cookie???

Kellerman Cookies are a soft, thick cookie made with all natural ingredients (butter, eggs, sugar, vanilla, baking powder, flour, salt) and topped with homemade marshmallow fondant. Cookie flavors are simple and delicious: Original Sugar, Chocolate and Lemon. Each is hand decorated. Hope you enjoy my blog, come back often to see our newest creations.

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Western Cookies to Celebrate a Colorado Couple - Congrats Darren and Bri!

Boots, Hats and Steer (No, that is not a Texas Longhorn my K-State Friends!)


I had the opportunity to try another theme, it's western week.  I hope the new couple enjoys the celebration.  Thanks so much for your order, Carol.   I'm sure there will be some Country Music playing while you dig into these yummy desserts.  With this order, I was able to include chocolate, lemon and original sugar cookies, all with the delicious marshmallow fondant.

If you want to get your hands on some of these cookies, I'll be making a large cookie bouquet to be auctioned off at the Wea Rodeo Auction.  If you're interested in going to this fun event, let me know and we'll get you the info.  Here's the link to learn more.


Have a safe and fun Labor Day weekend everyone!

Barb

1 comment:

  1. What a great way to celebrate my children's wedding!! The cookies were a great success and were gone long before the two cakes were!! The cookies were so delicious and still moist even 4 days old! I foresee your business going great guns!! Thanks for the perfect cookie treats!
    Carol Shutt

    ReplyDelete