What's So Special About the Cookie???

Kellerman Cookies are a soft, thick cookie made with all natural ingredients (butter, eggs, sugar, vanilla, baking powder, flour, salt) and topped with homemade marshmallow fondant. Cookie flavors are simple and delicious: Original Sugar, Chocolate and Lemon. Each is hand decorated. Hope you enjoy my blog, come back often to see our newest creations.

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Cupcakes anyone?



We traveled to Minnesota this past weekend to visit Teresa (our daughter) and Ross who were married this past June.  It just happened to be Ross' birthday so I had an excuse to bake some special cookies for a great guy. Ross, welcome to the family!  Hope you had a great birthday. 


I also wanted to say congrats to  our daughter, Sara, on her very successful back-to-school cookies.  Hope you had fun baking.  Sorry your crazy dog got to your softened butter before you did.  Glad my emergency cookie dough came through for you.


After working the last three days at the hospital, I believe some baking is in store tomorrow.  If anyone has any special cookie needs, let me know.

Barb

1 comment:

  1. Those look super cute!! LOVE THEM!! I had a lot of people at school tell me I should start selling those, I'll pass any business I get on to you!

    ReplyDelete