What's So Special About the Cookie???

Kellerman Cookies are a soft, thick cookie made with all natural ingredients (butter, eggs, sugar, vanilla, baking powder, flour, salt) and topped with homemade marshmallow fondant. Cookie flavors are simple and delicious: Original Sugar, Chocolate and Lemon. Each is hand decorated. Hope you enjoy my blog, come back often to see our newest creations.

Sunday, September 11, 2011

Gotta Love those Angry Birds!

I had a request for angry bird cookies for a birthday boy in October.  So, I thought I'd practice making these well-known birds.  I did the little blue birds (notice they are in their pack of 3) with the fondant but it was a very humid day here yesterday and the fondant was extra sticky (well duh - it's made out of marshmallows). So for the others, I used a royal icing with the color flow technique to get the bright colors I needed.

The cookies were quickly devoured by hungry Blue Valley Seniors who have been working hard on their Homecoming Float in our yard.  Hoping these cookies make you smile.  If you don't know the Angry Birds, just google it and you'll quickly find out who these little guys are.

The ANGRY BIRDS!  Their eyebrows remind me of Bert from Sesame Street.


Next up, Baptism cookies and cupcakes for a beautiful Abigail, first girl in a family of four children who will have a very special day this coming weekend. And as always, come back to see what's new at the Kellerman Cookie Blog.

ON THIS SEPTEMBER 11TH, I REMEMBER ALL THOSE WHO LOST THEIR LIVES 10 YEARS AGO AND PRAY FOR THE FAMILY MEMBERS AND FRIENDS WHO WERE LEFT BEHIND.  GOD BLESS!

Barb

No comments:

Post a Comment